2016-2017 Pre-K Registration
What You Should Know Before Applying:
- No transportation is provided. This is be arranged by the parent.
- Registering your child DOES NOT guarantee acceptance.
- Your child must be 4 years old on September 1.
- Before the first day of the program, make sure to provide the child care center with your proof of residency and your child's age verifying document, such as a birth certificate, passport, or green card.
- Before or within 90 days of your child's enrollment, you'll need to submit proof that all immunizations are current (Form 3231) and that hearing, vision, dental and nutrition screenings are up to date (Form 3300). You may request both of these forms from your child's pediatrician or from your local health clinic.
2 ways to pre-register your child:
- Fill out the form below and submit
- Come by the Butler Center (1300 Athens Street, Gainesville, GA) and fill out a wait list form.